2008年9月30日火曜日

Movies


I have watched many movies. All they are interest and some are fantastic for me. I think “DEATH NOTE” is best movie I have seen so far. So, I would like to tell and recommend you this movie. This movie is story about a super genius “YAGAMI Raito” fights the world and another super genius He is called “L” One day, Raito got one NOTE. This NOTE is ‘’DEATH NOTE’’ it is written “Human whose name is written in this note shall die”. So, this NOTE can kill anyone. Raito who got this NOTE tried to make new world there are nothing crime by killing many, many criminals. Then Raito would be called “KIRA” as a god of new world. But L did not forgive him. So, he corners him by using Interpol’s and various power and way. I sure that a brain war by Raito and L is very interest.


This movie is based on comic "DEATH NOTE". To tell the truth, comic has a different ending from movie. But, this comic is interest. I recommend you this comic too. By the way, this movie is divided into the first part and the latter part. So, this movie may be a little long. But, I think you should watch this movie! If you have watched this movie, please comment on this blog.

4 件のコメント:

Se-chin さんのコメント...

Hi,Teppei.
I have never seen this movie, but I want to see the movie with your blog.

Aqua さんのコメント...

I saw this movie. That’s interesting.
I love Kenichi Matsuyama!

cha-chan★ さんのコメント...

I like better the comics of it than the movies, but Kennichi Matsuyama is a cool guy, I think so too, Mikako...

AI さんのコメント...

i like this movie:)
i like matuyama keniti.
i like ryu-ku.
i like...i like...that's all:)